Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Painting with eyedroppers

We'd had a few wet, rainy days and too much indoors time.
So some food colouring diluted in water, eyedroppers, and paper towels = FUN! We experimented with mixing colours (yellow + blue = GREEN) and discovered that mixing all three colours leaves us with 3 shades of brown.
Jambin loved this activity - he spent probaby 45 mins doing this while I sat at the table with him, knitting and nursing a lovely cup of hot coffee. Last night I sticky-taped them up on his bedroom wall in the shape of bunting. They match his red sheets perfectly.

Posted by Picasa


Toru said...

This is great. Where do you get the eyedroppers from?

Cherie said...

I got them from Riot Art & Craft, an Aussie store. Where are you located?

Toru said...

I'm in VIC, I think I know where a Riot store is, so I'll look for them when I'm next over that side of town - thanks :)