Friday, March 6, 2009

Belly Photos - 31wks pregnant

Actually 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant, with baby #2. Just yesterday I had someone say "not long to go now, hey?". You should have seen the look on their face when I told them I still had 9 weeks to go. But I'm fairly certain that I was larger than this with Jambin, and the obstetrician seems to think that this baby is on track to be a 'normal' size (as compared with Jambin, who was 4.86kgs, or 10lbs 11.5 oz). I'm still fairly comfortable moving around, and spend all day getting up and down off the floor and carrying 15kgs of Jambin up and down 3 flights of stairs. I can still put on my own knickers (standing up, no less!) and my own shoes. And my feet don't seem to have ballooned to enormous proportions like they did when I was pregnant with Jambin either.

Jambin likes to kiss the baby, and listen to it - he thinks it sounds like a truck.

 


 


 


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: