Sunday, May 25, 2008

Reading List from Good Reading Magazine April 08

I love this magazine. It always gives me a huge list of books that I'd like to read, which, of course, I never get read before the next issue of Good Reading is released.

Books I'd like to read from this month's issue:

"The Death Chamber" by Sarah Rayne (actually, any of Sarah Rayne's books. She's a new author to me, but sounds right up my alley)
"The Double Bind" by Chris Bohjalian (also a good bookclub book)
"Genesis" by Bernard Beckett (a young adult fiction book about the future)
"Life In His Hands: the true story of a neurosurgeon and a pianist" by Susan Wyndham
"Woman of Clay" by Bernadette Raymond O'Connor
"What Was Lost" by Catherine O'Flynn
"Addition" by Toni Jordan
"Brida" by Paulo Coelho
"Still Waters" by Camilla Noli
"The Big Little Book of Happy Sadness" by Colin Thompson (a children's book)
"Boot Camp" by Todd Strasser"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: